What is Selectable Button Layouts?
Button Layouts mod allows to use more than just the standard button layouts option. Features such as Rapid Fire, DropShot, Fast Reload etc will now work on your favorite button layout as long as you set the appropriate mode from the list below ( refer to the table below to learn which mode corresponds to which button layout).
How do Selectable Button Layouts work?
- Change to button layout you want to play on your game screen
- Activate desired mode(Drop Shot, Rapid Fire etc.)
- Switch to a different button layout on your controller
- Hold mod switch on the back + tap Sync button to enter the mod programming menu. All four LED's will turn WHITE, and wait for you to enter a selection.
- Press Y button to change your button layout. The mod will blink all four LED's in WHITE to confirm that you are now about to change your button layout.
- Press Right Trigger to go to the next button layout.
- Press Left Trigger to go to the previous button layout.
- Layout 1: Default
- Layout 2: Tactical
- Layout 3: Lefty
- Layout 4: Nom4d
- Layout 5: Nom4d Tactical
- Tap the mod switch to save your selection. All four LED's blink three times to confirm that your selection was saved.
NOTE: Some mods don't work correctly when in the Nom4d layouts.