Mega Modz Re-Mappable Buttons
- What are Remappable Buttons?
- Location of mod switch and Reprogrammable buttons on the back of the controller
- How do Programmable Remappable buttons work?
What are Remappable Buttons?
Extra buttons can be installed on the mod, and these extra buttons can be remapped to perform the action of any stock button. For example, the remappable button can be set up to control the right stick, so that any time the user presses the remappable button, the mod presses the stick for them. Remappable buttons are normally used so that the player doesn’t have to move their thumbs away from the thumbsticks during gameplay.
Location of mod switch and Re-programmable buttons on the back of the controller
By default, every Mega Modz Planet Xbox 360 comes with a mod switch located on the right-hand side of the back of the controller. Reprogrammable mimic buttons (if you choose to add them), are 2 buttons symmetrically located on the left and the right sides on the back of the controller.
How do Programmable Remappable buttons work?
If you have programmable remappable buttons, you can change the assignment of your remappable buttons through the programming menu.
- Hold mod switch + tap Sync button to enter the mod programming menu. All three LED’s will turn white and wait for you to enter a selection.
- Press any remappable button, the three LED’s will blink once slowly to let you know it’s ready for your selection.
- Then press any stock button. The three LED’s will blink twice to confirm that it accepted your selection.
- To configure more than one remappable button, continue pressing the remappable button you want to configure (mod will blink slowly once) and then press the stock button you want to assign to that remappable button (mod will blink twice).
- When you’re all done configuring your remappable buttons and are ready to save your changes, hit the mod switch. All three LED’s will blink quickly three times to confirm that your new settings were saved, then the mod will exit the programming menu.