- What Is Zombie Auto-Aim Mod?
- How Does Zombie Auto-Aim Mod Work?
- How Do I Operate Zombie Auto-Aim Mod?
- What Games Is Zombie Auto Aim Mod Compatible With?
What Is Zombie Auto-Aim Mode?
Zombie Auto Aim Mode was specially designed for Call Of Duty series such as Zombie in Black Ops and Campaign in Modern Warfare 2 and 3.
How Does Zombie Auto-Aim Mode Work?
Zombie mode allows you to auto-aim to the nearest zombie's chest or head while scoping your rifle. Anytime you pull out Left Trigger to aim, it’s going to lock under the nearest zombies head.
How Do I Operate Zombie Auto-Aim Mod?
First, you must turn the Zombie/Auto Aim ON.
To enable/disable the mod on your controller:
- Hold the mod switch, then press and hold the Right Bumper (In Default Button Layout), and then tap The Left Trigger (ADS/scope button in default button layout). LED3 or LED4 will illuminate to let you know zombie auto-aim is active.
- Pull your scope-weapon button like normal to aim and move the target near a zombie, the mod will pulse the scope-weapon button and cause the crosshairs to lock onto the nearest zombie.
You can always turn all exclusive mods OFF (Player 3 and 4 LED’s) by holding down mode switch on the back and tapping A Button.
What Games Is Zombie Auto Aim Mod Compatible With?
Zombie Mod is compatible with Call of Duty games such as Campaign in Modern Warfare and Ghosts; Zombie mode in Black Ops 1, 2 and 3. NOTE: Zombie mod is not compatible with AW Zombie.