- What Is Turbo Melee Mod?
- How Does Turbo Melee Mod Work?
- How Do I Operate Turbo Melee Mod?
- What Games Is Turbo Melee Mod Compatible With?
- How do I program in my very own custom Turbo Melee delay?
What Is Turbo Melee Mod?
Turbo Melee Mod significantly decreases the time user has to wait between knife attacks in Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3. It can also be used to decrease the wait time between Riot Shield melee attacks. Turbo Melee is compatible with both "standard" and "tactical" button configurations.
How Does Turbo Melee Mod Work?
Once you have activated Turbo Melee , all you need to do to perform a melee attack is press your melee attack button (Right Thumbstick). Get ready for knife attack multi-kill sprees or easier kills with the riot shield!
How Do I Operate Turbo Melee Mod?
You must be equipped with Semtex grenade for this to work.
To activate Turbo Melee
- Hold the mod switch and tap the Right Thumbstick.
- A special LED3 or LED4 will light up. Then perform a melee attack like normal by pressing the melee attack button (Right Thumbstick).
- You may now execute repeated melee attacks more quickly.
To change between sub-modes:
- Hold the mod switch and then hold the Right Thumbstick.
- The LED will blink to indicate which mode you are changing to:
Here are the factory default speeds for the three sub-modes:
- Turbo Melee Mode 1 – Delay number of 12
- Turbo Melee Mode 2 - Delay number of 13
- Turbo Melee Mode 3 - Delay number of 14
- Once you've scrolled to the desired Turbo Melee sub-mode and activated Turbo Melee, all you need to do to perform a Melee attack is take out your knife or riot shield and then press your melee attack button. Get ready for knife attack multi-kill sprees! - or easier kills with the riot shield!
To turn off Turbo Melee:
- Hold the mod switch and then push in the Right Thumbstick.
You can always turn all exclusive mods OFF (Player 3 and 4 LED’s) by holding down mode switch on the back and tapping A Button.
What Games Is Turbo Melee Mod Compatible With?
Turbo Melee Mod is compatible with Call Of Duty games.
How do I program in my very own custom Turbo Melee delay?
Turbo Knife can accept a “delay number” from 0 through 255. The lower the number, the “faster” the turbo knife.
- First, turn on Turbo Knife and scroll to the mode you would like to edit.
- Now, hold the mod switch and then tap the Sync button.
- All three LED’s will light up solid to let you know that it’s waiting for further input.
- Tap the melee attack button.
- All LED’s will blink to let you know we’re going to start programming the Turbo Melee delay.
Let’s say your speed started at a speed number of 12.
- The mod will blink the “hundreds” digit on LED 2. The mod will do a very quick flash to indicate a “0” number.
- Now, you can tap the left trigger to decrease the hundreds digit, or tap the right trigger to increase the hundreds digit.
- The mod will blink to let you know what the current number is. When you’re happy with the number, tap the mod switch to move to the next number.
- Now we’re at the “tens” digit and the tens digit will blink on LED 3. Follow the procedure from above; tap the left trigger to decrease the tens digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the tens digit.
- Tap the mod switch to save that digit and move to the ones place.
- Lastly, we’re at the ones place, indicated on LED 4. Follow the procedure from above one last time; tap the left trigger to decrease the ones digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the ones digit.
- Tap the mod switch to save your selection.
- The mod will blink all LED’s three more times to let you know that your new speed was saved.