- What is Selectable Button Layouts?
- How do Selectable Button Layouts work?
- What Games Are Button Layouts Compatible With?
What is Selectable Button Layouts?
Most users play their favorite COD games using DEFAULT button layout. But let’s not forget about the option for the left handed gamers (so called LEFTY button layout) and 3 more button layouts offered by the game (Default, Tactical, Lefty, NOM4D, and NOM3D Tactical). Although all modes on Mega Modz Planet Advanced Rapid Fire chip are set up for the DEFAULT layout version, now you are able to make any mode work on your favorite button layout.
How do Selectable Button Layouts work?
Let’s start with LEFTY button layout as an example:
- Activate desired mods on your controller.
- Go into your game options screen and set the LEFTY button layout.
- Now you have to set your button layout on your controller to make all desired modes work on the selected layout.
To switch to a different button layout on your controller:
- Hold mod switch + tap Sync button to enter the mod programming menu.
- All three LED's will turn on solid, and wait for you to enter a selection.
- Press the Button Y to change your button layout.
- The mod will blink all LED's to confirm that you are now about to change your button layout.
- Press right trigger to go to the next button layout. Press left trigger to go to the previous button layout.
|Mode 1||Default (LED 4 blinks 1 time)|
|Mode 2||Tactical (LED 4 blinks 2 times)|
|Mode 3||Lefty (LED 4 blinks 3 times)|
|Mode 4||Nom4d* (LED 4 blinks 4 times)|
|Mode 5||NOM3D Tactical* (LED 4 blinks 5 times)|
All desired modes will now work on the button layout you have chosen. If you change the button layout option, always remember to change it on both your game setting option screen and the controller. To operate (turn on/off, switch between sub-modes) all modes in any button layout map you will have to press and hold mod switch and tap/press/hold corresponding command assignments.
Example: Default Layout-To turn Rapid Fire ON you have to hold mode switch and tap “Fire Button”(command assignment). it is Right Trigger in DEFAULT button layout LEFTY layout-To turn Rapid Fire ON you have to hold mode switch and tap “Fire Button” (command assignment). It is Left Trigger in LEFTY button layout.
What Games Is Button Layouts Compatible With?
Button Mapping Feature is compatible with all Call Of Duty games and Destiny.