- What Is Fast Reload Mod?
- How Does Fast Reload Mod Work?
- How Do I Operate Fast Reload Mod?
- What Games Is Fast Reload Mod Compatible With?
- How do I program in my very own custom Fast Reload speed?
What Is Fast Reload Mod?
Fast Reload is a mode enabling a player to reload the guns he/she is using faster than normally. Technically, it is a glitch in the Call of Duty series of games. Fast Reload is most effective on Black Ops 2 and 3, Modern Warfare, MW2, and MW3. It is not as effective on Black Ops, because Black Ops is using a different graphics engine that is not as susceptible to the Fast Reload glitch.
How Does Fast Reload Mod Work?
When you press the reload button, your character begins to reload. The ammo clip bar will actually reach a full bar before the animation sequence of the reload is done. If you hit your Change Weapon button twice very quickly just after the ammo reaches a full bar, but before the animation sequence has completed, you can start firing again sooner than your opponent. Thus you have just completed a "Fast Reload" because it's faster than letting the full reload animation sequence play out.
Getting the timing down perfectly is difficult to impossible for some players. This is where the Fast Reload feature of the modded controller comes into play. It will automatically wait out this delay and press the Change Weapon Button for you at just the right time. You must enter the correct Fast Reload delay time for your gun, though.
NOTE : Fast Reload does not work on some shotguns or sniper rifles. Fast Reload only works on guns that have a clip - it will not work on guns where the bullets are loaded one-at-a-time. There are several different factors that affect Fast Reload, including the perks that you select. Perks such as Sleight of Hand will actually change the Fast Reload timing. Different guns have different Fast Reload settings. And if you have the Sleight Of Hand perk enabled, your Fast Reload timings will change again.
We encourage you to "tune in" the perfect Fast Reload speed for your favorite weapon. If your Fast Reload delay is set too quick, then the controller will interrupt the reload sequence before your ammo reaches a full bar. If the Fast Reload delay is set too slow, then the controller won't interrupt the animation sequence soon enough (and you don't gain any advantage).
How Do I Operate Fast Reload Mod?
To turn on Fast Reload:
- Hold the mod switch and then tap the X button
- LED 3 or LED 4 will illuminate. Fast Reload is now primed and ready to go.
- To perform a fast reload, press the reload button.
- The modchip will take over and perform the special fast reload every time you press the reload button.
NOTE : Be sure to tune in the timing for your particular gun and perk set (see below).
To change between sub-modes:
- Hold the mod switch, hold the Button X.
- Then count the number of times the LED blinks. The number of blinks indicates the number of sub-mode. (Example: 1 blinks = sub-mode #1)
There are several different types of Fast Reload mod:
- Modes 1-4: Traditional Fast Reload for all Call of Duty games, except Modern Warfare 3.
- Modes 5-7: Semtex Fast Reload, for Modern Warfare 3.
(You must be holding a Semtex for these fast reload modes to work)
- Modes 8-10: Trophy Glitch Fast Reload, for Modern Warfare 3.
(You must be holding a trophy system for these fast reload modes to work)
The default Fast Reload delay numbers are as follows:
- Mode 1: Gun 1 - Timing 33
- Mode 2: Gun 2 - Timing 34
- Mode 3: Gun 3 - Timing 36
- Mode 4: Gun 4 - Timing 42
- Mode 5: Gun 5 - Timing 53
- Mode 6: Gun 6 - Timing 54
- Mode 7: Gun 7 - Timing 56
- Mode 8: Gun 8 - Timing 63
- Mode 9: Gun 9 - Timing 213
- Mode 10:Gun 10 - Timing 214
To turn off Fast Reload:
- Hold the mod switch and then tap the X button.
You can always turn all exclusive mods OFF (Player 3 and 4 LED’s) by holding down mode switch on the back and tapping A Button.
What Games Is Fast Reload Mod Compatible With?
Fast Reload Mode is compatible with all Call of Duty Games except for Advanced Warfare.
How do I program in my very own custom Fast Reload speed?
You’ve mastered the use of Fast Reload and you’re ready to dial in your own custom Fast Reload speed. Fast Reload can accept a “delay number” from 0 through 255. Smaller numbers are for weapons that naturally reload faster.
- First, turn on Fast Reload and scroll to the mode you would like to edit.
- Now, hold the mod switch and then tap the Sync button. All three LED’s will light up solid to let you know that it’s waiting for further input.
- Tap the reload button. All LED’s will blink to let you know we’re going to start programming the fast reload delay.
Let’s say your speed started at a speed number of 32.
- The mod will blink the “hundreds” digit on LED 2. The mod will do a very quick flash to indicate a “0” number.
- Now, you can tap the left trigger to decrease the hundreds digit, or tap the right trigger to increase the hundreds digit. The mod will blink to let you know what the current number is.
- When you’re happy with the number, tap the mod switch to move to the next number.
- Now we’re at the “tens” digit and the tens digit will blink on LED 3. Follow the procedure from above; tap the left trigger to decrease the tens digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the tens digit.
- Tap the mod switch to save that digit and move to the ones place.
- Lastly, we’re at the ones place, indicated on LED 4. Follow the procedure from above one last time; tap the left trigger to decrease the ones digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the ones digit.
- Tap the mod switch to save your selection.
- The mod will blink all LED’s three more times to let you know that your new speed was saved.
FAST RELOAD PROGRAMMING UNIT DELAYS FOR COD BLACK OPS 3:
|Sub Machine Guns||Delays|