- What Is Dual Trigger Rapid Fire?
- How Does Dual Trigger Rapid Fire Work?
- How Do I Operate Dual Trigger Rapid Fire?
- What Games Is Dual Trigger Rapid Fire Mod Compatible With?
- How do I program in my very own custom Dual-Trigger Rapid Fire speed?
What Is Dual Trigger Rapid Fire?
This mod was specially designed for “secondary weapon” in Call Of Duty games such as “one shot” hand guns and semi-auto pistols.
How Does Dual Trigger Rapid Fire Work?
When holding dual wielding semi-auto pistols (for example P99 in MW3), a user pulls both triggers and gets Rapid Fire on both guns. Dual trigger Rapid Fire will not usually make Machine Pistols (Fully Automatic Pistols) shoot any faster, though.
How Do I Operate Dual Trigger Rapid Fire?
First, you must turn Dual Trigger RF ON.
To turn on dual-trigger rapid fire:
- Hold the mod switch and then tap the Left Trigger (secondary Fire Button).
- LED 2 indicator will illuminate.
- Then, equip your soldier with dual-wielded semi-automatic guns.
- Once your soldier is equipped, press and hold your fire-weapon button or your scope-weapon button.
- The modchip will take over and continue pressing and releasing your buttons on your behalf.
- Your dual-wielded semi-automatic guns will now unload both clips while all you have to do is hold down both shooting buttons.
The controller can remember up to ten different dual-trigger rapid fire speeds. Each different speed is called a sub-mode.
To change Dual Trigger RF sub-modes:
- Make Sure Dual Trigger is ON
- Hold down your mod switch, and hold your Left Trigger (Scope-Weapon Button).
- The LED 2 will blink to indicate which mode you are changing to. The number of blinks indicates the number of sub-mode. (Example: 3 blinks = sub mode #3)
The mod comes with ten default speeds, but once you get the hang of the controller, you can customize these speeds to your exact liking. The ten default modes are as follows:
- Mode 1 – 6.5 shots per second
- Mode 2 – 7.0 shots per second
- Mode 3 – 7.5 shots per second
- Mode 4 – 8.0 shots per second
- Mode 5 – 8.5 shots per second
- Mode 6 – 9.0 shots per second
- Mode 7 – 9.5 shots per second
- Mode 8 – 10.0 shots per second
- Mode 9 – 10.5 shots per second
- Mode 10 – 11.0 shots per second
To toggle Dual Trigger Mod OFF:
- Hold down mod switch on the back and then tap Y Button. The LED2 will turn off
What Games Is Dual Trigger Rapid Fire Mod Compatible With?
Dual Rapid Fire Mod is compatible with all Call of Duty games.
How do I program in my very own custom Dual-Trigger Rapid Fire speed?
You’ve mastered the use of dual-trigger rapid fire and you’re ready to dial in your own custom speed in shots-per-second.
- First, turn on dual-trigger rapid fire and scroll to the mode you would like to edit.
- Now, hold the mod switch and then tap the Sync button
- All three LED’s will illuminate to let you know that it’s waiting for further input. Tap the scope-weapon button.
- All three LED’s will blink to let you know we’re going to start programming the rapid fire speed.
Let’s say your speed started at 6.5 shots per second. The mod will blink the “tens” digit on LED 2. In this case the tens digit is 0 (since you’re at 6.5 shots, there’s no digit in the tens place). The mod will do a very quick flash to indicate a “0”.
- Now you can tap the left trigger to decrease the tens digit, or tap the right trigger to increase the tens digit. The mod will blink to let you know what the current number is.
- When you’re happy with the number, tap the mod switch to move to the next number.
- Now we’re at the “ones” digit and they will blink on LED 3. Follow the procedure from above; tap the left trigger to decrease the ones digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the ones digit.
- Tap the mod switch to save that digit and move to the decimal place.
- Lastly, we’re at the decimal place, indicated on LED 4. Follow the procedure from above one last time; tap the left trigger to decrease the decimal, and tap the right trigger to increase the decimal.
- Tap the mod switch to save your selection.
- The mod will blink all LED’s three more times to let you know that your new speed was saved.