- What Is Auto Burst Mod?
- How Does Auto Burst Mod Work?
- How Do I Operate Auto Burst Mod?
- What Games Is Burst Firing Mod Compatible With?
- How do I program in my very own custom Burst Firing speed?
What Is Auto Burst Mod?
Auto Burst allows users to set “single shot” weapons to burst fire rounds of 2, 3, 4, and 5 shots.
How Does Auto Burst Mode Work?
When using a single-fire rifle such as the FAL , MK 14, and etc., user is able to simulate the burst firing by holding Fire Button (Right Trigger in default button layout).
How Do I Operate Auto Burst Mod?
First, you must turn the Auto Burst Firing ON.
To enable The Mod on your controller:
- Hold your mod switch, then press and hold the Right Bumper (In Default Button Layout), and tap Button A. LED 2 indicator will illuminate.
- Then, equip your soldier with a semi-automatic gun.
- Once your soldier is equipped, press and hold your fire weapon button. The modchip will take over and fire a burst of bullets. Whether you get a burst of 2 shots, 3 shots, 4 shots, or 5 shots depends on which mode you’re in (see below).
The controller can remember up to four different burst modes. Each mode can have it’s own speed as well as burst count.
To change Auto Burst sub-modes:
- Make Sure Auto Burst Mod is ON.
- Hold down your mod switch, press and hold Right Bumper (In Default Button Layout) and then hold your Button A.
- The LED 2 will blink to indicate which mode you are changing to. The number of blinks indicates the number of sub-mode. (Example: 4 blinks = sub-mode #4)
- The mod comes with four default speeds, but once you get the hang of the controller, you can customize these speeds to your exact liking.
The four default modes are as follows:
|Mode 1||Your gun will shoot a burst of 2 shots at 6.0 shots-per-second|
|Mode 2||Your gun will shoot a burst of 3 shots at 6.0 shots-per-second|
|Mode 3||Your gun will shoot a burst of 4 shots at 6.0 shots-per-second|
|Mode 4||Your gun will shoot a burst of 5 shots at 6.0 shots-per-second|
To toggle Auto Burst Mod OFF:
- Hold down mod switch on the back and then tap Y Button. The LED2 will turn off.
What Games Is Auto Burst Mod Compatible With?
Auto Burst is compatible with all first person shooter games on the market such as Call Of Duty, Destiny, Battlefield ,Titanfall and many more.
How do I program in my very own custom Burst Rapid Fire speed?
You’ve mastered the use of bursting rapid fire and you’re ready to dial in your own custom speed in shots-per-second.
- First, turn on burst rapid fire and scroll to the mode you would like to edit.
- Now, hold the mod switch and then tap the Sync button.
- All three LED’s will light up to let you know that it’s waiting for further input.
- Hold the Right Bumper and then Tap the Button A.
- All three LED’s will blink to let you know we’re going to start programming the burst fire speed.
Let’s say your speed started at 6.5 shots per second. The mod will blink the “tens” digit on LED 2. In this case, the tens digit is 0 (since you’re at 6.5 shots, there’s no digit in the tens place). The mod will do a very quick flash to indicate a “0”.
- Now you can tap the left trigger to decrease the tens digit, or tap the right trigger to increase the tens digit. The mod will blink to let you know what the current number is.
- When you’re happy with the number, tap the mod switch to move to the next number.
- Now we’re at the “ones” digit and they will blink on LED 3. Follow the procedure from above; tap the left trigger to decrease the ones digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the ones digit.
- Tap the mod switch to save that digit and move to the decimal place.
- Lastly, we’re at the decimal place, indicated on LED 4. Follow the procedure from above one last time; tap the left trigger to decrease the decimal, and tap the right trigger to increase the decimal.
- Tap the mod switch to save your selection.
- The mod will blink all LED’s three more times to let you know that your new speed was saved.