Turbo Melee significantly decreases the time you have to wait between knife presses in most Call of Duty games such as Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2 and Advanced Warfare. It can also be used to decrease the wait time between Riot Shield melee attacks. Turbo Melee is compatible with both the "standard" and "tactical" button configurations. In Ghosts, Turbo Melee lets you knife again much more quickly in case you miss the enemy on your first knife attempt.
You must be equipped with Semtex grenade for this to work. To activate Turbo Melee, hold the mod switch and tap the right thumbstick (melee attack button). A special LED will light up in PINK. Then perform a melee attack like normal by pressing the melee attack button-left thumbstick. You may now execute repeated melee attacks more quickly.
To turn OFF:
- Hold down mod switch on the back
- Push In The Right Thumbstick (in default Button Layout). PINK LED will turn OFF indicating that Turbo Melee Mode has been turned OFF.
You can turn OFF all special modes (2, 3 and 4 LEDs) at any time by holding down mod switch on the back and tapping A button. All 2, 3 and 4 LED’s will turn off indicating that all special features have been turned OFF.
To scroll to the next Turbo Melee mod, hold the mod switch and then hold the left thumbstick (melee attack button). The PINK LED will blink to indicate which mode you are changing to:
Turbo Melee Mode 1 - Delay number of 12
Turbo Melee Mode 2 - Delay number of 13
Turbo Melee Mode 3 - Delay number of 14
Once you've scrolled to the desired Turbo Melee mode and activated Turbo Melee, all you need to do to perform a Melee attack is take out your knife or riot shield and then press your melee attack button. Get ready for knife attack multi kill sprees! - or easier kills with the riot shield!
Please Note: Turbo Knife was patched in Black Ops 1.
Turbo Melee Mode is compatible with all Call of Duty games except Black Ops 1. It will be also compatible with future COD games.
Turbo Knife can accept a “delay number” from 0 through 255. The lower the number, the “faster” the turbo knife.
- First, turn on Turbo Knife and scroll to the mode you would like to edit.
- Now, hold the mod switch and then tap the Sync button. All four LED’s will light up in WHITE to let you know that it’s waiting for further input.
- Tap the right thumbsticks (melee attack button). All four LED’s will blink in PINK to let you know we’re going to start programming the Turbo Melee delay.
- Let’s say your speed started at a speed number of 12. The mod will blink the “hundreds” digit on LED 1. The mod will do a very quick flash to indicate a “0” number. Now, you can tap the left trigger to decrease the hundreds digit, or tap the right trigger to increase the hundreds digit. The mod will blink to let you know what the current number is. When you’re happy with the number, tap the mod switch to move to the next number.
- Now we’re at the “tens” digit and the tens digit will blink on LED 2. Follow the procedure from above; tap the left trigger to decrease the tens digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the tens digit. Tap the mod switch to save that digit and move to the ones place.
- Lastly, we’re at the ones place. Follow the procedure from above one last time; tap the left trigger to decrease the ones digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the ones digit. Tap the mod switch to save your selection. The mod will blink all LED’s in PINK three more times to let you know that your new speed was saved.