Extra buttons can be installed on the mod, and these extra buttons can be re-mapped to perform the action of any stock button. For example, the re-mappable button can be set up to control the right stick, so that any time the user presses the re-mappable button, the mod presses the stick for them. Re- mappable buttons are normally used so that the player doesn’t have to move their thumbs away from the thumbsticks during gameplay.
By default every Mega Modz Planet Xbox 360 comes with a mod switch located on the right hand side of back of the controller. Reprogrammable mimic buttons (if you choose to add them), are 2 buttons symmetrically located on the left and the right sides on the back of the controller.
If you have programmable re-mappable buttons, you can change the assignment of your re-mappable buttons through the programming menu.
- Hold mod switch + tap Sync button to enter the mod programming menu. All three LED’s will turn white, and wait for you to enter a selection.
- Press any re- mappable button, the three LED’s will blink once slowly to let you know it’s ready for your selection.
- Then press any stock button. The three LED’s will blink twice to confirm that it accepted your selection.
- To configure more than one re-mappable button, continue pressing the re-mappable button you want to configure (mod will blink slowly once) and then press the stock button you want to assign to that re- mappable button (mod will blink twice).
- When you’re all done configuring your re-mappable buttons, and are ready to save your changes, hit the mod switch. All three LED’s will blink quickly three times to confirm that your new settings were saved, then the mod will exit the programming menu.
ALL SHOOTER GAMES COMPATIBLE