What Is Quick Scope Mode?
Quick scoping is widely used in Call of Duty games. The idea with a quick scope is to use a sniper rifle, scope IN
and fire the shot just as the gun scopes in. Get the timing and the aiming down just perfectly, and you can become a one-man commando with your sniper rifle.
How Does Quick Scope Mode Work?
To fire a Quick Scope
shot, TAP your scope button (Left Trigger). The mod will automatically scope in, take the shot and descope.
How Do I Operate Quick Scope Mode?
When in the default button mapping layout, Quick Scope is activated by
holding the mod switch on the back of the controller and then tapping your melee key (Right Thumbstick in default button layout
). Player 3 LED will blink and then stay ON to let you know that a special mode has been turned on.
Scroll to the next mode
by holding down your mod switch on the back of the controller, and holding your Melee Key (Right Thumbstick in default button layout)
. The player 3 LED on your controller will blink to let you know which mode you have just changed to. When you have reached the desired mode, release the mod switch to stop switching between them. (Example: “Mode 2” Player 3 LED flashes 2 times and stays ON). If you change modes while playing, the controller will always remember the last mode you were playing with before powering down.
The Quick Scope "Delay" (that is, the time from when you press the scope key to the time the shot is taken) can be programmed. Mega Modz Planet Quick Scope Mode
has 5 customizable modes. These programmable modes can be used to "TUNE IN"
the quick scope for the various Call of Duty games. The delay might be slightly different for each game, because each game has a different game engine (different software company).
Factory default speeds for the five programming modes:
To turn Quick Scope OFF
quickly, hold the mod switch on the back of the controller and tap melee key (Right Thumbstick). Player 3 LED will go OFF.
You can always turn all exclusive mods OFF
by holding mode switch on the back of the controller and taping A Button at any time.
What Games Is Quick Scope Mode Compatible With?
Quick Scope Mode is compatible with all Call Of Duty games; Destiny and Titanfall.
: We strongly recommend not to use B grade batteries (especially Duracell) with our modded controllers as they might affect gaming performance negatively. Please use any A grade batteries.
Instructions For Advanced Users
What Are Adjustable Settings?
User can program "delay units" from 1-255 in Modes 1 through 5. The controller can remember up to five different Quick Scope programming units. First "hundreds" digit is programmed, then "tens" digit, then "ones" digit. A good delay for Modern Warfare 3 is somewhere around 140 delay units.
Quick scope delay programming
- Power your controller UP.
- Turn Quick Scope ON.
- Scroll to the mode you want to program (1-5), before initiating the programming sequence.
- Press and hold Mode Switch on the back of the controller+ tap the sync button. Player 3 and Player 4 LED's will blink rapidly. The mod is now in programming mode, and is awaiting user input.
- Press Melee Key (Right Thumbstick in default button layout), the mod will flash the "hundreds" digit on Player3/4 LED.
- Hold right trigger to increase hundreds digit, hold left trigger to decrease hundreds digit. A quick LED flash means digit is "0". Once you have set the value for the hundreds digit.
- Press mod switch to move to next digit. Mod will flash "tens" digit on Player 3 LED. The player 3 LED will blink a number of times indicating the value of the “tens” (i.e. 2 blinks = 2).
- Hold right trigger to increase tens digit, hold left trigger to decrease tens digit. A quick LED flash means digit is "0". Once you have set the value for the tens digit.
- Press mod switch to move to next digit. Mod will flash "ones" digit on Player 4 LED. The player 4 LED will blink a number of times indicating the value of the “ones” (i.e. 2 blinks = 2).
- Hold right trigger to increase ones digit, hold left trigger to decrease ones digit. A quick LED flash means digit is "0". Once you have set the value for the ones digit.
- Press mod switch on the back of the controller to save new speed. Player3/Player4 led flash to confirm saving of new speed and that you are leaving programming mode.
The controller will automatically save the last programming "delay units" you set before powering down.