ALERT! Our Customer Care Phone and Live Chat support will be unavailable Monday, January 23rd to Friday, January 27th due to a scheduled maintenance. Email support will be available as usual. You are welcome to email us with any questions or concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Quick scoping is used in Call of Duty games. The idea with a quick scope is to use a sniper rifle, scope in, and fire the shot just as the gun scopes in. Get the timing and the aiming down just perfectly, and you can become a one-man commando with your sniper rifle.
Quick Scope is activated by holding the mod switch and then tapping your left bumper (throw tactical button). An open LED will glow RED.
Once active, to fire a Quick Scope shot, TAP your scope button. The mod will automatically scope in, take the shot, and descope.
To turn OFF:
Hold down mod switch on the back
Tap Left Bumper (in default button layout). A special LED (2, 3 or 4) will turn OFF indicating that Quick Scope
Mode has been turned OFF.
You can turn OFF all special modes (2, 3 and 4 LEDs) at any time by holding down mod switch on the back and tapping A button. All 2, 3 and 4 LEDs will turn off indicating that all special features have been turned OFF.
The Quick Scope "Delay" (that is, the time from when you press the scope key to the time the shot is taken) can be programmed. Five customizable modes are available. These programmable modes can be used to tune in the quick scope for the various Call of Duty games. The delay might be slightly different for each game or even each gun.
Here are the factory default speeds for the five modes:
Mode 1: 30 delay number
Mode 2: 40 delay number
Mode 3: 50 delay number
Mode 4: 60 delay number
Mode 5: 70 delay number
To scroll to the next mode:
- Make sure Quick Scope Mode is ON in order to change to the next modes
- Hold down mod switch on the back
- Hold down Left Bumper (in default button layout). A special LED (2, 3 or 4) will start blinking in red. When desired mode is reached, release buttons to stop changing modes.
Quick Scope Mode is compatible with all Call of Duty games including Black Ops 3, Destiny, Battlefield 4, Hardline and Titanfall games. It will be also compatible with future COD and BF gaming series.
You’ve mastered the use of Quick Scope and you’re ready to dial in your own custom Quick Scope speed. Quick Scope can accept a “delay number” from 0 through 255. The lower the number, the “faster” the quick scope.
- First, turn on Quick Scope and scroll to the mode you would like to edit. Now, hold the mod switch and then tap the Sync button. All four LED’s will light up in WHITE to let you know that it’s waiting for further input.
- Tap the left bumper (throw tactical button). All four LED’s will blink in RED to let you know we’re going to start programming the quick scope delay.
- Let’s say your speed started at a speed number of 30. The mod will blink the “hundreds” digit on LED 1. The mod will do a very quick flash to indicate a “0” number. Now, you can tap the left trigger to decrease the hundreds digit, or tap the right trigger to increase the hundreds digit. The mod will blink to let you know what the current number is. When you’re happy with the number, tap the mod switch to move to the next number.
- Now we’re at the “tens” digit and the tens digit will blink on LED 2. Follow the procedure from above; tap the left trigger to decrease the tens digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the tens digit. Tap the mod switch to save that digit and move to the ones place.
- Lastly, we’re at the ones place. Follow the procedure from above one last time; tap the left trigger to decrease the ones digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the ones digit. Tap the mod switch to save your selection. The mod will blink all LED’s in RED three more times to let you know that your new speed was saved.