ALERT! Our Customer Care Phone and Live Chat support will be unavailable Monday, January 23rd to Friday, January 27th due to a scheduled maintenance. Email support will be available as usual. You are welcome to email us with any questions or concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Jitter mod takes advantage of a glitch in some Call of Duty games. This allows weapons to shoot faster than they were originally intended to shoot. Jitter mod was completely patched in Advanced Warfare and MW3. Shotgun jitter was patched in BO2. Jitter works in all other Call of Duty games including Black Ops 3. This is an advanced feature intended for experience mod users.
To enable jitter during play, hold the mod switch and tap the d-pad up. LED 1 will turn YELLOW.
To turn OFF:
Hold down mod switch on the back.
Tap D-pad down button. First LED will turn OFF. Jitter is OFF.
Start by turning on Jitter. Then, to change to a different jitter mod in the middle of gameplay, hold the mod switch and hold d-pad up. LED 1 will blink yellow. Count the number of blinks on LED 1 and release the buttons when you arrive on the mode you want:
Mode 1: “7” speed number. Jitter YY glitch.
Mode 2: “7” speed number. Jitter YY glitch. While scoped, jitter turns off.
Mode 3: “7” speed number. Jitter XYY glitch.
Mode 4: “7” speed number. Jitter XYY glitch. While scoped, jitter turns off.
Mode 5: “255” speed number. Jitter YY glitch.
Mode 6: “255” speed number. Jitter YY glitch. While scoped, jitter turns off.
Mode 7: “136” speed number. Jitter XYY glitch.
Mode 8: “136” speed number. Jitter XYY glitch. While scoped, jitter turns off.
You can further customize each mode (see below).
NOTE: We recommend using Jitter sub modes 7 and 8 for COD Black Ops 3.
Jitter Mode compatible with all Call of Duty Games except Advanced Warfare, Ghosts and Modern Warfare 3.
You’ve mastered the use of jitter and you’re ready to dial in your own custom jitter speed. Jitter can accept a “speed number” from 0 through 255. The lower the number, the faster the mod will try to glitch shoot.
- First, turn on jitter and scroll to the mode you would like to edit.
- Now, hold the mod switch and then tap the Sync button. All four LED’s will light up in WHITE to let you know that it’s waiting for further input.
- Tap the d-pad up button. All four LED’s will blink in YELLOW to let you know we’re going to start programming the rapid fire speed.
- Let’s say your speed started at a speed number of 136. The mod will blink the “hundreds” digit on LED 1. The mod will do one flash to indicate a “0” number.
- Now, you can tap the left trigger to decrease the hundreds digit, or tap the right trigger to increase the hundreds digit. The mod will blink to let you know what the current number is. When you’re happy with the number, tap the mod switch to move to the next number.
- Now we’re at the “tens” digit and the tens digit will blink on LED 2. Follow the procedure from above; tap the left trigger to decrease the tens digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the tens digit. Tap the mod switch to save that digit and move to the ones place.
- Lastly, we’re at the ones place. Follow the procedure from above one last time; tap the left trigger to decrease the ones digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the ones digit. Tap the mod switch to save your selection. The mod will blink all LED’s in GREEN three more times to let you know that your new speed was saved.