What Are Illuminating Programmable Thumbsticks?
Our Programmable Illuminating Thumbsticks is a brand new cool feature on the market brought to you exclusively by MegaModzPlanet.com. They come in 9 main colors/modes and the 10th mode that is customizable. The 10th mode is a user reprogrammable mode that allows players to create the shades of green, blue and red colors from a light ones to very intense.
How Do Illuminating Programmable Thumbsticks Work?
Illuminating thumbsticks will glow dimmer as your battery drains of power. Recharging a rechargeable battery will make the lights bright again
To turn your Illuminating thumbsticks ON/OFF
How Do I Operate Programmable Illuminating Thumbsticks?
, hold the mod switch and hold A Button.
To move to the next mode
, hold the mod switch, and hold d-pad DOWN Button.
Mega Modz Planet Illuminating Thumbsticks
have 10 modes
. Mode 0 and Mode 10 are special modes. Modes 1 through 9 colors are as follows:
User Instructions on Programming the Custom Thumbstick Colors
Customizable mode allows you to specify the red, green and blue color levels on both joystick, by entering a brightness value from 0 (light off) to 255 (full brightness).
- Power your controller UP.
- Hold mod switch and then tap Sync Button. Player 3 and Player 4 LED's will flash rapidly. The mod is now in programming mode, and is awaiting user input.
- Press D-PAD DOWN Button to enter color programming mode. Controller automatically changes to User-Customizable Mode 10.
- Controller is now waiting for more user input - Hold Y Button + tap D-pad Up Button. Your thumbsticks will light up. Now you can start changing colors to your liking. These commands can be used at any time:
Hold Button B (red button) + hold d-pad UP - more red
Hold Button B (red button) + hold d-pad DOWN - less red
Hold Button A (green button) + hold d-pad UP - more green
Hold Button A (green button) + hold d-pad DOWN - less green
Hold Button X (blue button) + hold d-pad UP - more blue
Hold Button X (blue button) + hold d-pad DOWN - less blue
- Once you finish customizing colors press the mod switch on the back of the controller to save new colors. Player3/Player4 LED flash to confirm saving of new colors and that you are leaving programming mode. You just saved desired colors in User-Customizable Mode #10
Instructions for Illuminating Guide and A, B, X, Y Buttons
Illuminating Guide and A,B,X,Y buttons are stock buttons with LED installed in them. When turned on, they will be lit even if a controller is turned off.
How to Turn Illuminating Buttons On/ Off?
When illuminating buttons are installed, a controller will have a small hole next to the mode switch on the back of the controller. To turn illuminating function on/ off, you will need to use a thin metal stick that comes with a controller. Just simply put the stick into the hole to turn illluminating buttons on/ off at anytime.
Instructions Xbox 360 Modded Custom Controllers
Quick Mode Guide