What is Dual Trigger Rapid Fire Mod?
Dual Trigger has been specially designed for secondary weapons in Call of Duty games such as one shot handguns (.44 Magnum in Ghosts) and semi-auto pistols.(P226 in Ghosts).
When using dual wielding semi-auto handguns (one gun in each hand), you will be able to get Rapid Fire on both guns by pulling both triggers.
How Do I Operate Dual Trigger Rapid Fire Mod?
To scroll to the next mode:
- Hold down mod switch on the back
- Tap Left trigger (in default button layout). LED 1 indicator will glow PURPLE. Now equip your soldier with dual-wielded semi-automatic guns. Once your soldier is equipped, press and hold Right and Left Triggers. The modchip will take over and continue pressing and releasing your buttons on your behalf. Your dual-wielded semi-automatic guns will now unload both clips while all you have to do is hold down both shooting buttons.
- Make sure Dual Trigger Rapid Fire Mode is ON in order to change to the next modes.
- Hold down mod switch on the back.
- Hold down Left Trigger (in default button layout). Continue holding until you see the LED 1 blink PURPLE. Count the number of blinks. Let’s say you want to go to Mode 3 - then you should release the buttons just before the mod is done blinking 3 times. The mod will save your selection even after you power off your controller.
The controller can remember up to 10 different dual trigger rapid fire speeds/modes. However you can customize these speeds to your exact liking (refer to “What Is Programming Mod?” below).
The ten default modes are as follows:
To turn OFF:
- Mode 1 – 6.5 shots per second
- Mode 2 – 7.0 shots per second
- Mode 3 – 7.5 shots per second
- Mode 4 – 8.0 shots per second
- Mode 5 – 8.5 shots per second
- Mode 6 – 9.0 shots per second
- Mode 7 – 9.5 shots per second
- Mode 8 – 10.0 shots per second
- Mode 9 – 10.5 shots per second
- Mode 10 – 11.0 shots per second
- Hold down mod switch on the back
- Tap D-pad down button. First LED will turn OFF. Dual Trigger Rapid Fire is OFF.
What Games Is Dual Trigger Rapid Fire Mode Compatible With?
Dual Trigger Rapid Fire Mod is compatible with Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Advanced Warfare, Ghosts. It will be also compatible with future COD games.
What Is Programming Mode?
Don't like the ten pre-tuned speeds we've provided? Create-your-own!
Reprogram your Dual Trigger Rapid Fire mode to any speed from 5 shots-per-second up to 99 shots-per-second.
Dual Trigger Rapid Fire speed is programmed by individually setting the tens digit, the ones digit, and the decimal digit.
For example, if the speed is 15.0 shots per second. "1" is the tens digit, "5" is the ones digit, and "0" is the decimal digit.
Any time an LED flashes very quickly, this means one of your numbers is set to "0". Otherwise it will slowly blink the number.
It's also important to know that the software developers for each video game may have set a universal speed cap. The cap is different for every game. If you try to dial in your Dual Trigger Rapid Fire speed above this cap, your gun will actually shoot slower, or not shoot at all.
How do I program in my very own custom Dual Trigger Rapid Fire speed?
- Turn on Dual Trigger Rapid Fire and scroll to the mode you would like to edit.
- Hold the mod switch on the back and then tap the Sync button. All four LED’s will light up in WHITE to let you know that it’s waiting for further input.
- Tap the Left Trigger (in default button layout). All four LED’s will blink in PURPLE 3 times to let you know we’re going to start programming Dual Trigger Rapid Fire speed. Let’s say your speed started at 6.5 shots per second. The mod will blink the “tens” digit on LED 1. In this case the tens digit is 0 (since you’re at 6.5 shots, there’s no digit in the tens place). The mod will do a very quick flash to indicate a “0”.
- Tap the left trigger to decrease the tens digit, or tap the right trigger to increase the tens digit. - The mod will blink in PURPLE on LED 1 to let you know what the current number is. When you’re happy with the number →
- Tap the mod switch to move to the next number. Now we’re at the “ones” digit and they will blink on LED 2. Follow the procedure from above.
- Tap the Left Trigger to decrease the ones digit, and tap the Right Trigger to increase the ones digit.
- Tap the mod switch to save that digit and move to the decimal place. Lastly, we’re at the decimal place.Digits will blink on LED 3. Follow the procedure from above one last time.
- Tap the Left Trigger to decrease the decimal, and tap the Right Trigger to increase the decimal.
- Tap the mod switch to save your selection. The mod will blink all LED’s in PURPLE three more times to let you know that your new speed was saved.
The controller will always remember the last programming speed you have before powering down.