ALERT! Our Customer Care Phone and Live Chat support will be unavailable Monday, January 23rd to Friday, January 27th due to a scheduled maintenance. Email support will be available as usual. You are welcome to email us with any questions or concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Burst rapid fire is the same as standard rapid fire, except it will shoot in “bursts”. Auto Burst can turn any semi-automatic gun into a “military style” bursting rifle. For example, when using a single-fire semi-auto rifle such as the FAL, you can simulate the burst firing that is found on the M16.
First you must turn the rapid fire on. To enable burst firing on your controller, hold your mod switch and tap d-pad right. LED 1 indicator will glow GREEN. Then, equip your soldier with a semi-automatic gun. Once your soldier is equipped, press and hold your fire-weapon button. The modchip will take over and fire a burst of bullets. Whether you get a burst of 2 shots, 3 shots, 4 shots, or 5 shots depends on which mode you’re in (see below).
Hold down mod switch on the back
Tap D-pad down button
LED 1 will turn OFF. Auto Burst is OFF
The controller can remember up to four different burst speeds. Each different speed is called a mode.
You can scroll to the next speed by holding down your mod switch, and holding your d-pad right button. The mod comes with four default speeds, but once you get the hang of the controller, you can customize these speeds to your exact liking. The four default modes are as follows:
Mode 1 – Your gun will shoot a burst of 2 shots at 6.0 shots-per-second
Mode 2 – Your gun will shoot a burst of 3 shots at 6.0 shots-per-second
Mode 3 – Your gun will shoot a burst of 4 shots at 6.0 shots-per-second
Mode 4 – Your gun will shoot a burst of 5 shots at 6.0 shots-per-second
Auto Burst is compatible with all first person shooter games on the market such as Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Advanced Warfare, Ghosts, Destiny, Battlefield 4, Titanfall and many more.
You’ve mastered the use of auto burst and you’re ready to dial in your own custom speed in shots-per-second.
- First, turn on burst rapid fire and scroll to the mode you would like to edit.
- Now, hold the mod switch and then tap the Sync button. All four LED’s will light up in WHITE to let you know that it’s waiting for further input.
- Tap the d-pad right button. All four LED’s will blink in GREEN to let you know we’re going to start programming the rapid fire speed.
- Let’s say your speed started at 6.5 shots per second. The mod will blink the “tens” digit on LED 1. In this case the tens digit is 0 (since you’re at 6.5 shots, there’s no digit in the tens place). The mod will do a very quick flash to indicate a “0”.
- Now you can tap the left trigger to decrease the tens digit, or tap the right trigger to increase the tens digit. The mod will blink to let you know what the current number is. When you’re happy with the number, tap the mod switch to move to the next number.
- Now we’re at the “ones” digit and they will blink on LED 2. Follow the procedure from above; tap the left trigger to decrease the ones digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the ones digit. Tap the mod switch to save that digit and move to the decimal place.
- Lastly, we’re at the decimal place. Follow the procedure from above one last time; tap the left trigger to decrease the decimal, and tap the right trigger to increase the decimal. Tap the mod switch to save your selection. The mod will blink all LED’s in GREEN three more times to let you know that your new speed was saved.