Akimbo mod allows you to unleash the hidden power of dual-wielded pistols. It can also make it easier to fire dual-wielding fully-automatic weapons.
Normally, with both pistols in your hands, you have to pull both the left and the right triggers to fire both pistols, which is cumbersome. But when Akimbo mode is enabled, you can rapid fire both pistols at the same time just by holding down your fire-weapon button. Akimbo eliminates the need to press both buttons, and it adds the power of rapid fire to your pistols. Akimbo mode is absolutely deadly at close range.
First you must turn the Akimbo rapid fire on.
To enable Akimbo firing on your controller, hold your mod switch on the back and tap d-pad left button. LED 1 indicator will glow BLUE.
Then, equip your soldier with dual-wielded pistols. While you are still learning how to use this mod, start with semi-automatic dual-wielded pistols. Once your soldier is equipped, press and hold your fire-weapon button. The modchip will take over and unload the clips on both pistols.
To turn OFF:
Hold down mod switch on the back
Tap D-pad down button
Bkue LED will turn OFF. Akimbo is OFF.
There are several different akimbo modes available that allow you to further customize your Akimbo experience. Use modes 1 through 3 if your pistols are semi-automatic and it will add rapid fire to your pistols. Use Mode 4 if your pistols are fully-automatic.
Mode 1: 9.5 shots-per second. When you scope in your primary rifle, rapid fire stays turned on.
Mode 2: 9.5 shots-per second. When you scope in your primary rifle, rapid fire turns off.
Mode 3: 9.5 shots-per second. Akimbo mode stays turned on always.
Mode 4: 9.5 shots-per second. Mimic mode. Pull the fire-weapon button, mod chip automatically presses scope button.
Start by turning on Akimbo mod. Then, to change to a different akimbo mode during gameplay, hold the mod switch on the back, and hold d-pad left button. The LED 1 will blink in BLUE to indicate which mode you are changing to. Select the mode from the list above that is most appropriate for you. You can also customize the rapid fire speed of each mode (see below).
Akimbo Mode is compatible with COD Black Ops 3, Advanced Warfare, Ghosts and will work with all future COD releases.
You’ve mastered the use of Akimbo rapid fire and you’re ready to dial in your own custom speed in shots-per-second.
- First, turn on Akimbo rapid fire and then scroll to the mode you would like to edit.
- Now, hold the mod switch and then tap the Sync button. All four LED’s will light up in WHITE to let you know that it’s waiting for further input.
- Tap the D-Pad left. All four LED’s will blink in BLUE to let you know we’re going to start programming the rapid fire speed.
- Let’s say your speed started at 6.5 shots per second. The mod will blink the “tens” digit on LED 1. In this case the tens digit is 0 (since you’re at 6.5 shots, there’s no digit in the tens place). The mod will do a very quick flash to indicate a “0”.
- Now you can tap the left trigger to decrease the tens digit, or tap the right trigger to increase the tens digit. The mod will blink to let you know what the current number is. When you’re happy with the number, tap the mod switch to move to the next number.
- Now we’re at the “ones” digit and they will blink on LED 2. Follow the procedure from above; tap the left trigger to decrease the ones digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the ones digit. Tap the mod switch to save that digit and move to the decimal place.
- Lastly, we’re at the decimal place. Follow the procedure from above one last time; tap the left trigger to decrease the decimal, and tap the right trigger to increase the decimal. Tap the mod switch to save your selection. The mod will blink all LED’s in BLUE three more times to let you know that your new speed was saved.